work with us
Do you want to make change in the community and make a positive difference for a future where no one needs to face mental illness alone?
At Change Mental Health, everyone has different experiences and strengths to contribute. It’s knowing that you can make change, deliver change and see the change in other people and yourself.
We are always looking for people who are inspired to make positive, lasting change. Our compassionate team is always expanding and putting people at the heart of what they do, ensuring we’re supporting more people with mental illness.
Are you looking to deliver change in the community and make a difference to many people’s lives? Change Mental Health want to hear from you!
We have a supportive culture, and we want Change Mental Health to be the best place to work! We want you to have real flexibility when it comes to a work-life balance and provide you with lots of benefits to get the most out of your time working with us.
Join Change Mental Health during an incredibly exciting time for the charity in the next step of our journey!
Do you have any questions about joining Change Mental Health? Contact our team at email@example.com.
- Professional development including funded opportunities
- A generous 37 days’ holiday
- Two paid mental wellbeing days
- A 35-hour working week, enhanced sick pay & season ticket loan
- A great work life balance with flexible and blended working environment
- 24/7 access to an award-winning Employee Assistance Programme providing free legal, financial and medical advice as well as support with life’s challenges
- Enhanced sick pay and leave entitlements
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Blue Light discount card
- And so much more!
“The best thing about working for Change Mental Health is being valued. There are a lot of benefits of working here but I’d definitely say the team and the environment – it feels like a family. The culture is amazing and everyone looks out for each other.
“The wellbeing days are fantastic and also making sure we are looked after to take a day for ourselves with the work that we do.”
DBI Project Manager, Inverness